Thursday, August 27, 2009

WEEK 2 TUTORIAL ACTIVITY :)

Hey and Salam-Aalaykom ;)

Well this is officially my first blog ever, and I have already realised how difficult blogging is or just plain boring. Nevertheless here is my attempt.

My name is Maha Nayfeh, and as you have probably noticed I am Arab; most likely you probably already suspected that from my blog name (ARABIANXX), I’m a Jordan born girl who’s been calling Australia home for the past 18 years or my whole life really. Born in 1991 and moving to Australia at just two months old. I’m just the wild, secretly quiet average girl next door, with a few differences :)

After completing 12 torturous years of compulsory study at approximately 6 different schools around the world, I’m finally here. Finally deciding my future, finally doing what I want to do. And so that is a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Education. Yes a double degree, it’s best described as a double strike in every sense of the word; double the campuses double the degree! BOTH WINNERS: P

As this is my first official blog, I should probably mention for what course. New Communication Technologies be my calling, at least for this semester. Still undecided if this course is really that great but I’m going to attempt to enjoy it.

After all its an excuse to be on the interest. YAY. :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment